So you’re ready to head out from Fort Payne, AL and do a little adventuring in your RV. The fridge is stocked, you’ve loaded up the water tank and charged the battery, and you’re ready to roll. One last thing: Before you hit the road, you’ll want to check your policy with Attain Insurance and make sure that you’re covered. Here’s what you’ll need to check:
- Who’s driving? Are you going to do all the driving or do you have a co-pilot? You need to make sure every driver is on the policy.
- Have you covered what you’re hauling? If you’re taking your boat with you, for instance, your insurance policy on that boat may come into play should there be an accident on the road.
- Do you have accessory coverage? If you’ve tricked your RV out with a new shower or a propane rig, you’re going to need to make sure that that’s addressed in your policy.
- Get roadside assistance coverage. This will really take a load off your mind while you’re out on the road.
- How’s your liability? Should there be an accident, large vehicles like trucks and RV’s are likely to do more damage. You’ll want to make sure you’re covered.
This may seem like a lot that you’ll have to deal with, but the truth is that the more work you do to make sure you’re setting out on the right foot, the less worrying you’ll have to do out on the road. With a good policy from Attain Insurance, you can launch your next expedition from Fort Payne, AL with nothing on your mind but the thrill of the open road.